Saturday, Oct 14
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Join ATLAS for CU Boulder’s 2017 Engineering Sampler Day!
- Learn about our programs that blend creativity and technology in exciting ways!
- Discover the BS in Technology, Arts & Media/ TAM engineering major.
- Explore the ATLAS building, meet faculty and students, and
- Engineer Your Future!
- ATLAS Building Tours @ 9:10 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. Groups will leave the Engineering Center* at 9 and 10 a.m. and will gather in the ATLAS lobby for tours.
- TAM Information Sessions, including curriculum overview and questions @ 12:15 to 12:55 p.m., 1 to 1:40 p.m. or 1:45 to 2:25 p.m. in the Engineering Center.*
*University of Colorado Boulder Engineering Center, 1111 Engineering Dr., Boulder, CO 80309
Missed registration for Engineering Sampler Day, and curious about ATLAS?
It’s not too late! We’ll have more events coming up!
Check the ATLAS calendar
See upcoming events with CU Engineering
Or, contact us directly!
Find out more here!
Meet Meredith, a BS TAM student
Here’s Kris, another TAM major:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your CU Boulder admissions officer for information!