OVERVIEW PROGRAM OBJECTIVES CURRICULUM STUDENTS FAQs ADMISSIONS BLOG
The ATLAS MS-ITCD program seeks diverse applicants from a variety of backgrounds, including but not limited to high technology/engineering, international development (including returning Peace Corps volunteers, military veterans and individuals with international aid or foreign service experience) and students from the Global South.
To apply for admission, submit the following materials:
1. Official transcripts from all institutions of higher learning that you have attended (only one copy of each transcript is required).
2. Three letters of recommendation from individuals qualified to judge your potential for success in graduate school. Letters may be submitted by recommenders online or sent to the appropriate address above directly by the recommenders.
3. Minimum Graduate Record Exam scores (GRE), general exam only:
GRE taken 2011 or before: (1150 verbal + quantitative), with a score of at least 550 verbal.
GRE taken after 2011: verbal score 156, quant. 160 for a total of 316
Applicants who possess an earned terminal graduate degree (e.g., Ph.D., J.D., M.D., or Ed.D.) may request a waiver of the GRE requirement. Waivers are not granted automatically and all other applicants must take the GRE. Online GRE testing is available frequently.
GRE codes are: Institution Code: R4841, Department Code: 5101.
4. If you are an international student and your native language is not English, you must submit a documented TOEFL score. The minimum required score for consideration is 560 (paper based exam) or internet-based exam 83.
The TOEFL codes are: Institution: 4841, Department: 99.
* Equivalent score based on the computer-administered TOEFL.
** Score on the internet based TOEFL.
For more information on application requirements for international students,
see the CU-Boulder Graduate School website.
5. A 3-5 page statement of purpose (submitted online) which includes your academic and professional interest in ICTD, your longer term goals in ICTD, and a description of how your background qualifies you for the MS-ICTD program.
6. A resumé.
US applicants: please send documents to:Graduate Admissions University of Colorado Boulder 553 UCB Boulder, CO 80309-0553
Visit Graduate Admissions.
For overnight or express mail send to:Graduate Admissions University of Colorado Boulder 3100 Marine St Bldg RL3 Ste A122 Boulder, CO 80303-1058
International applicants, please send documents to:
Courier Mailing Address (DHL, UPS, Fedex):Office of Admissions/International University of Colorado Boulder 3100 Marine Street – 65 UCB BLDG RL3 Suite A122 Boulder, CO 80303-1058 USA
For standard international mail or mail within the US, including USPS Priority and Express:Office of Admissions/International University of Colorado Boulder 3100 Marine St Suite A122 65 UCB Boulder, CO 80309-0065 USA